A high-performance, rugged cable for professional use. Cables come at many price points. We have chosen Cable Up for it's quality to price ratio. Sometimes price isn't everything to getting a good XLR cable.
From the Manufacturer
Cable Up's rugged Industrial line features high-performance, balanced analog microphone cables. The soldered XLR connectors are fitted with gold-plated contacts for reliable professional use at a competitive price. All Cable Up® Industrial cables are covered by a 1-year unconditional warranty and a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
- 25' in length
- High-performance, balanced analog mic cable
- Soldered XLR connectors
- Gold-plated contacts
- 1-year unconditional warranty
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG
- Stranding: 26x36
- Shield Type & % Coverage: B.C. Braid, 78%
- Overall Diameter: 0.245"
- Nominal Capacitance, Conductor to Conductor: 19 pf / ft
- Nominal Capacitance, One conductor to shield with other conductor tied to shield: 35 pf / ft
- Jacket Thickness: 0.045"
- Insulation Thickness: 0.018"
- Weight per 100 ft: 3.2 lbs
- Soldered connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Melt lacquer shell